Most people who have an iPhone when having problems on his smartphone, of course, he will immediately restart the smartphone. However, restarting the iPhone will not solve the problem more complex. If you have an issue that is more complex on your iPhone, then you should use the iPhone recovery mode.
Before you recover data with a recovery mode, we recommend that you save the data in the backup so as not to lose the data on your iPhone.
When to use iPhone Recovery Mode?
- When you update all the applications on your iOS but the condition of the battery is very low when the installation runs.
- When you restore data from backup and update the OS, but an error occurred and failed. During the update process fails, the application iTunes can’t run.
- When you open iTunes and restart your iPhone but still no change or loading is not running.4. When you upgrade from the beta version of iOS, and suddenly there is a bug.
How to use iPhone Recovery mode?
- Make sure that the phone is turned off by pressing the on/off button. Hold the button until a slider appears and drag the slider to the off position. If the phone does not respond, press the on/off button and the home button simultaneously until the phone is turned off.
- Connect your iPhone to the computer using a USB cable. If you don’t have a computer, then you should go to the apple store.
- Do a hard reset on your device by pressing the on/off button and the home button simultaneously for 10 seconds.
- Release the button when the icon iTunes appears. This means that the mobile phone is now in recovery mode.
- A window will appear in iTunes to offer you to update or let the application.
- If you choose to refresh the application but apparently failed, place your iPhone in recovery mode again and select restore.
How to make your iPhone out of recovery mode?
If your phone recovery process has been completed, then the iPhone will come out of recovery mode by itself when you restart the iPhone.
- Unplug your phone from the USB cable.
- Press the on/off button on the phone until the iPhone turns off.
- Hold the on/off button until the Apple logo appears on the screen
- Release the button when your iPhone is already starting up.
How if the Recovery Mode Doesn’t Work?
If the recovery mode still does not help in resolving the existing problems on your iPhone, so you should go to the nearest apple store to fix it.
Note: This iPhone recovery mode instructions mostly refers to the iPhone, but it applies to all iOS devices.