If you need the answers of your coverage questions, we recommend you to check Apple’s warranty check page. Nevertheless, right now, everything is easier since Apple released their Support app. The application is helpful with its smart itemization of your device and the breakdown of the submenus to offer fast warranty checks. In this article, we are going to tell you how to check iPhone warranty status that you can even use for your iPhone, iPad, Mac, and other Apple devices.
How to Check iPhone Warranty Status By Using the Apple Support app
Head to the App Store to get your hands on the app. Set it on your home screen and follow the steps below.
- Launch the blue Apple Support app.
- Use your Apple ID credentials to log in.
- Apple Support is going to conjure up a list of the products connected to your ID. They resemble the list that helps you to review your product.
- Start reviewing any devices’ warranty status you wish. The step is easy to start. Choose one from the screen and tap it. Wait and you are going to see more about the product.
- Tap the blue Product Details lag at the top of your product’s dedicated page.
- It is important to know that the first box of the text means whether or not the product you use has AppleCare or Limited Warranty that automatically conferred on the day of its purchase. The follow up tells you about Repairs and Service Coverage. In another word, if your product has AppleCare coverage, then you have the warranty. A limited warranty means it can be a year or more, depends on the policy.
The page you are seeing indicates the warranty status of your prior device. The information can be different from device to device as well as the use of the terms ‘Limited Warranty’ vs. ‘AppleCare’. Therefore, it is important to read carefully to get the right information. You can try it out that can be great for you to treat your iPhone much better if you do not want to get high repair charges.
Well, that is all. We have explained to you the tutorial how to check iPhone Warranty Status by using Apple Support app. It is easy to use. The Apple Support app is valuable and many people used it for this shortcut. It helps you not to lose sight when it is all about the Apple warranties.